Sunday, April 29, 2012

Priti & Abhishek - North Indian Wedding Photography

After their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot on 30 March 2012, I had been waiting a long for shooting their Wedding. And finally the date of the toll arrived when two bachelors united to loose their bachelor hood.. :) Yes, Abhishek and Priti got married on 25th April 2012 and it was a big pleasure for me to capture this fat Indian wedding.. ;) The way everything happened in a organized way was mind blowing, nothing went for a toss.. A total joyful, emotional wedding.. A damn cool and Handsome Abhishek took away the very gorgeous and beautiful Priti below everybodies nose.. :) and am thankful to both of them for giving me this opportunity to capture this RUN.. Photography a North-Indian Wedding was something which I waited for a long time.. Starting from Band, Baaja & Baarat till the end.. I truly pray and wish to God, Long Live The Couple Happily Ever.. Have a glimpse of their wedding and enjoy.. One more thing, Generously Tag Your Known Faces and Hit The Like Button ;-)










































4 comments:

  1. With havin so much written content do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright violation?
    My site has a lot of exclusive content I've either created myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my authorization. Do you know any methods to help stop content from being ripped off? I'd truly appreciate it.



    Here is my site :: click here

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for pet cats

    My website :: more info

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am genuinely glad to read this webpage posts which contains lots of valuable information, thanks for providing these statistics.


    Check out my blog post: check out

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice clicks and they are actually expressing that they have been clicked by a professional Indian wedding photographer. The knowledge, skills and experience which a professional photographer have and the techniques of photography utilized by them are actually hard to find anywhere. They can actually make your photos live.

    ReplyDelete