Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Nishads 1st Birthday

During the tenure, when I was having an academic career, I had made lot of friends working in an engineering college. sudesh was one of them. He had a love marriage... :-) .. after he got married, almighty blessed him with a daughter and then on 1st Jan 2011, God again blessed him with a son. Yesterday (1st Jan 2012) was his first birthday and he contracted me to do his sons Birthday Photography in a Photo-Journalistic style, for Photographing all special Candid Moments in a Creative way. Here I present photos shot in Nishad's 1st birthday. But before that I would like to wish the little one a very very joyful, delightful and Happyful :) years ahead full of prosperity.


































2 comments:

  1. Awsome

    Regards,
    Keval

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Keval.
      It was my pleasure having you visited my account and blog.

      Thank you again.
      Sourabh Das
      (0)9833053846
      sourabh.das.images@gmail.com

      Delete